Frequently asked questions
click on a question for the answer
Our Kanga mini loader is designed for light work often but not limited to places with tight access, we are also ideal for farms and hobby farms and some commercial applications.
Currently we offer the following services:
- Trenching – 150mm wide up to 900mm deep – ideal for electrical, data, water, domestic stormwater/drainage and rural pipe laying.
- Post holes (up to 1.5m deep) – 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 450mm.
- 4 in 1 bucket – ideal for shifting soil, gravel and road base into backyards and places conventional larger equipment cannot access. Also good for small driveway building and re-sheeting.
- Mini Ripper – Three tyne ripper ideal new garden beds & breaking up hard ground for revitalisation or removal.
- Soil and gravel levelling – New lawn preparation and driveways
- Carryall – Great fir moving heavier objects such as large pots and statues etc (300kg).
- Tiller/Rotary Hoe (COMING SOON)
We currently do not remove material/rubbish offsite at this stage.
As we are new, we use up to date equipment and will be expanding services in the future.
We are based in Maryborough (Vic) and service the Victorian Central Goldfields Region, click here for more details.
We are very flexible in daylight working hours but enquiry hours by phone are 8:30am – 5:30pm weekdays, 8:00am – 1:00pm Saturday . We welcome email , text or Facebook messages anytime (7 days).
Here are our rates for different attachments;
– 4 in 1 bucket . leveller, post holes & mini ripper – $85 p/hr*
– Trenching has a minimum charge of $100* (if job less than 2 hrs) then $90* p/hr after 1 hour.
– Rotary Hoe/Tiller: has a minimum charge of $100* (if job less than 2 hrs) then $90* p/hr after 1 hour.
All prices incl GST
*A travel charge may apply in some areas.
Ballarat and Bendigo – $250 minimum charge ($260 for tiller & trencher) then normal p/hr rate after two hours (includes travel).
Commercial clients 2 hour minimum charge unless otherwise stated.
*Additional services or materials such as soil/gravel etc are not included but available.
Generally we prefer to take bookings but we are subject to availability at the time of any enquiry.
Our Kanga mini loader has an overall width of 1040mm with bucket and can fit under carports, verandahs etc, it has a ground clearance of 185mm. The loader weighs around 1000kg with bucket.
Yes, we’re insured for up to $10 million public liability cover. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any risks or concerns including the location of services.
Yes most definitely!
If you do not know or are unsure of the location of underground services we recommend you ‘dial before you dig’.
If we know the location and type of planned works we can make the enquiry for you.
click here to navigate to ‘Before you Dig’ (free service).
Payment is required upon completion of the work unless otherwise specified prior to the commencement of work. An invoice can be emailed directly while onsite if needed. Commercial customers may be invoiced with 14 day terms.
Onsite we accept cash, direct deposit* or EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Apple Pay & Google Pay**.
*bank deposit using OSKO or payment screenshot required
** 1.4% transaction surcharge applies
No, our equipment comes with an operator.